This Booking is for an agreed period of time at the address below. (minimum stay is 3 nights)
Nothing in these Booking Conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
Bookings will only be accepted from persons who are at least 18 years of age at the time of booking.
Bramley Cottage is a ‘Non Smoking ‘ property.
You are welcome to bring one or two disciplined dogs. Please note, in consideration of other guests, dogs are not allowed on furniture or in any bedroom. Please bear in mind the limitations of the garden with free access to the river bank and no gate onto the road. This property may not suit if you do not have full control of your pets.
- Making your booking
Your booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that no liability can be accepted for any losses, business or otherwise suffered or incurred by you.
- Paying for your Booking. Andrew Norrell will hold the Security Deposit to be applied against the reasonable cleaning and/or replacement of the fixtures and fittings in the event of damage. The Security Deposit will be returned within 14 days of the return of the keys less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed. Please see ‘6 ’below.
- If you cancel or amend your booking
If you need to cancel or amend your booking please text Andrew Norrell as soon as possible and follow this up with either written confirmation or an email. Cancellation will take effect on receipt of your letter or email.
- If booking cancelled within seven days of receiving the written confirmation, all monies paid will be refunded.
- If booking cancelled more than eight weeks prior to the Arrival Date, the Initial Deposit will be retained but any other monies paid will be returned to you.
- If booking cancelled less than eight weeks prior to the Arrival Date, MN reserves the right to retain the Initial Deposit and the Rental if an alternative booking is not received.
- If booking cancelled less than eight weeks prior to the Arrival Date and an alternative booking is received the Rental (less £20 administration fee) will be refunded to you.
- If Andrew Norrell cancel’s or amend your booking
Only in extreme circumstances will a booking be cancelled. If the booking is cancelled Andrew Norrell will let you know as soon as possible and refund the balance of any money you have paid.
- Arrival/departure to/from Bramley CottageArrival at Bramley Cottage can be any time from 3pm. onward on the Arrival Date of your holiday
and departure should be by 10.00a.m. on the Departure date.
- Your Obligations
- To agree to respect the Property and contents and leave in good order.
- Not to cause any nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring properties.
- To agree to allow Andrew Norrell or his representative access at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs.
- During your stay, please contact Andrew on the phone numbers above with any queries or concerns.
- To let us know of any breakages or damage so this can be rectified as soon as possible.
- Should you have any cause for complaint, or a problem should arise, please let Andrew know straight away. Every attempt will be made to resolve any problem without delay.
- Our Liablility
The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage which the guest or any other person may suffer arising out of or in respect of any letting.
This does not include or limit in any way liability for death or personal injury caused by her negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation: or for any matter for which it would be illegal for her to exclude, or attempt to exclude her liability.
The booking between us is subject to English law and no other. Your statutory rights are not affected by anything contained within these Booking Conditions.
I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions attached and confirm that I am over 18 years of age and accept that my booking is for the holiday period stated above.
BramleyCottageHolidays.com 07861298473 07860623567